Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Round Three

I was being carried to my bedroom in the middle of the night.  I was four.  I could see the hallway ceiling above me, and whomever was carrying me there were very little, like me.  There were four of them- two at my shoulders, the other two at my ankles.  They tucked me into bed, pulled the covers up to my neck, and I fell asleep.

In the morning, i woke up and asked my mother for a band aid.  She asked me why and I said I needed it for my belly button because "they" told me that I couldn't touch it, or it would get infected. She said that was so silly, as I must have had a strange dream.  I begged her to please give it to me, so she finally went to the bathroom and got one and put it on for me.  I looked down to make sure that it covered it completely.  Satisfied, I went to the kitchen for breakfast, and nothing was ever spoken about this incident ever again.

1 comment:

  1. *nodding*

    A very small child wouldn't have any "ripe" eggs to take yet. Do they take unripe ones?

    ReplyDelete