Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Brain Drop from the Fifth Dimension

I have always known from early on that there was something more than "this".  My childhood fascination with vampires, ghosts, and witchcraft were the catalysts in my desire for knowledge of the paranormal, or in other words, what was it that was out there,  other than the ordinary facade that was created for us to believe was "reality".  I could never put a finger on what it was that compelled me, but I was driven to find an answer.  Every weekend I would watch every Dracula movie, "Twilight Zone", "Outer Limits", "Star Trek"- you name it.  If it was related to the paranormal, I was all over it. These TV shows and movies confirmed the fact that there were other people like me who were driven to explore the possibilities of otherworldy, and inter-dimensional realities above and beyond our comprehension.  What compelled H G Wells the write both "The Time Machine" in 1895, and "The War of the Worlds" in 1898?  To say that he was way ahead of his time is an understatement.  I wonder where his vision stemmed from?  Was he an experiencer, contactee, or abductee? What about Jules Verne's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea", which was written in 1869?  Was he privy to information about the possibility of other life in the deepest fathoms of our earth?  The movie trailer for the time machine is quite prophetic, and although it was adapted in 1953, the visual impact is quite compelling as there things are coming to fruition as we speak.  Time travel and teleportation have been proven possible, as the laws of physics, science and nature are being rewritten almost daily.  It's interesting that "The War of the Worlds" was not made into a motion picture until 1953, six years after the Roswell "incident"  Maybe Roswell was the one event that made them scratch their heads and think that maybe Mr. Wells was probably not off his rocker, and they finally had the "golden ticket" to make a movie on the UFO phenomenon, 45 years after the book was first written.  I read all these books, including the Holy Bible, which I read when I was nine.  Although they satiated my cerebral palate, I still knew there was something something else out there.  Where were all the other books and movies about the other worldly beings- the ones the ones who had been visiting me since I was in preschool?  The ALIENS!!!  It's almost as they were intentionally overlooked,  to shroud us from the truth, and keep us in the dark.  I know that the knowledge we have had in regards to these entities who have lived among us for hundreds of years have been kept a deep, dark secret, and many have given their lives in their quests for disclosure.  So we are in a present day war with our world, but not for long.  Educate yourselves, your loved ones, and everyone else you can, as these times will most likely be changing in ways that you never thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment