Friday, June 17, 2011

Random Brain Drop of the Sixth Sense

After watching an incredibly inspiring video last night entitled "A Guided Meditation Through Your Interiors", I was inspired to write about something that was shared with me during one, if not many, of my visitations with the beings who presented themselves to me. I think at this point, I should elaborate just exactly what I mean by "beings". When I was younger, the beings that appeared to me were the grays, the workers. They were like small children, maybe not any taller than I was at 4 years old (although I was tall for my age). My memories of them are quite vague, due to the fact that it was so long ago, or it might have been deliberate as I believe a lot of those experiences included abductions that were quite terrifying. Bits and pieces of the puzzle have been returning to me here and there like snapshots. Some of the pictures I wish did not exist, but they are part of who I am today, so in a way, I embrace them as part of my past like everything else. I do believe that samples of my blood were taken from me, as one of the snapshots includes another much taller being standing over me with a very long needle, but I don't remember what happened after that. These beings continued to make themselves known to me through my adolescence, and during that time there was still a great deal of fear involved, as I "knew" what they had done, and were doing to me. When I say "knew", it's as though I had a knowing, or a heightened awareness about everything around me, including when they were coming for me. I was around 9 years old when I noticed this heightened sensitivity, and Ii can recall waking up right before they came for me, and it gave me just enough time to try and hide from them, which was obviously futile. But I certainly remember hiding from them in the bathtub, behind my bedroom door, or in the closet. Eventually, I would just look out the bedroom window, close the blinds, and just sit on my bed and wait for them to come to me. I'm surprised now that I didn't just go out to them. These beings that appeared to me continued to do so through my teens, and it was during that time that I experienced a "shift" of sorts, and I believe that the abduction experiences went from traumatic, to enlightening. In retrospect, it's as if I'd "earned my wings", and I had graduated to the next level of the abduction "experience". My experiences were more about training and education, and I was finally allowed to board one of their crafts. It's as though the tables had had turned, and now I was learning about them. The beings were much taller, and dare I say elegant? Or was it that their vibration, or frequency was at a much higher level? I don't know, but our exchanges (yes- they were all telepathic) were very pleasant, and loving. It was at this time that I began to realize that they were here for a reason, and although I don't believe that all the different alien races that are visiting, or have visited our earth are here to help us, these beings were. One of the most important messages came to me during a visitation with one os these beings, but I have no memory of whether or not it was a physical being, or an energy being. The message was that we as a human race need to let go of the ego, as it is not the energy that we need to sustain ourselves on this planet. Humans are addicted to the ego energy being, as we feel it makes us stronger, and brings us much power. This is not true, as we need to become radiant beings to survive eternally. If you choose to become a magnet, you suck in all the energy to sustain only yourself. But if you take in the energy, and give the energy back out to the earth, and the universe, you become a radiant being, and radiant beings are eternal. Notice the difference- you are a magnet, and you suck all the energy only into yourself. You become radiant by emitting that light back to the universe, and radiant beings are eternal.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice message indeed! I have followed a path very similar to yours. The message about ego is powerful for it rings of truth. I'm not sure that I can give credit to the awareness of this concept to the Others, these ideas were already budding in my mind and after reading The Celestine Prophesy by James Redfield, these ideas basically were cemented into place in my very being. Mind you, I don't typically plug books, but I found many ah-ha moments and was nodding my head throughout the entire book. Strangely enough, when my wife and I bought our first house fifteen years ago, this book came with it, along with some spices from the late seventies and early eighties, among other things. But I digress. The basic tenant of the book hold true to life once you take a good look at yourself and those around you And realize that there are people who give energy to others, a compliment or encouragement for example, and those that take energy from others, like vampires, these are the bullies of the world. I don't think I need to elaborate on that; I would suppose many have felt 'drained' after an encounter with such an individual. If you take a look at the people in your life, these people are not hard to identify. So I developed an approach to all living things, unconsciously I think: Do all as much good as you can while doing as little harm as possible. For there is sacred life energy in everything around us, and it is infinitely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to what you brought up in your last post about being fascinated by the paranormal and also of fantasy and horror-- just trying to explore the possibilities to create better understanding to the mind, that under the surface KNOWS there is more going on than the "surface life" most people live.

    I can also relate to the experience of frightening beings early on, but also more enlightened beings (or encounters) later. But I hesitate to draw conclusions about it yet. For one thing, there are different alien races, and different subgroups within races. I've met kindly Greys, but I have encountered Greys that seemed VERY dark to me. I mean, even aside from the natural fear response we've had-- some Greys didn't seem quite right to me.

    There are multiple agendas, too. There's the "survival of the Grey race" thing, mixing with our genes. There's the "survival of humanity" after some great catastrophe they keep warning about. There's the the opening minds thing, learning from us thing. There is no one simple answer.

    Some things the Greys do makes it clear they are NOT enlightened-- or at least, they're struggling with some issues as well. However, like us, they're on a learning curve too. And then there are being above them, apparently monitoring...

    Well-- like I said, it gets complicated quickly. The more you learn, the more questions you have. Or-- at least that has been my experience.

    Pursuing spirituality has become a part of my life partially because these encounters force you to deal with things that are not "of the normal, material world"-- but also for sanity's sake.

    ReplyDelete