Wednesday, July 3, 2019

UFO sighting



the first of two videos

On May 18, 2019, I had an amazing experience while walking my dog. First, let me share the events leading up to it.

The day before I was in my living room taking pictures of birds outside my window, when I overheard my neighbor having a conversation with his grandson whom I believe to be around 11 or 12 years old. I heard the grandson clearly say the words "podcast" and "aliens," to which his grandfather replied, "You should watch an episode of Ancient Aliens, and I totally believe in UFOs!" 

I have met the grandfather a few times, but no one in my neighborhood knows anything about me. I was literally beaming inside to hear the curiosity of this young man, and it took everything I had to keep me from marching across the street and opening a dialogue with them. 

I decided that day I would wear my UFO Magazine hat while walking my dog, in the hopes that they might see me—an ice breaker of sorts. When my dog stopped to sniff around someone's lawn at the halfway point of my walk, I casually looked up at the crystal blue sky and saw a UFO! It was a white orb that would flash and appear metallic, then changed shape into a boomerang. 

I dropped the leash and stomped on it with my foot, grabbed my phone out of my pocket and tried to take a video—but it was difficult to focus on the sky with nothing on it. Fortunately I was able to capture some pretty good videos of the object, and was able to record it as it moved slowly across the sky before coming to a complete stop for about five minutes. It disappeared shortly thereafter.

When I reviewed the footage (which I also did in slow motion), I could clearly see other objects darting across the sky. It almost looked as if the sky was “sparkling,” and I felt very strongly that they were saying, “Hello!” I am just blown away at the synchronicity of this sighting (whilst wearing my UFO hat). It was incredible!

In the second video, the other objects begin to appear at the 11 second time count from the upper left hand side of the frame traveling towards the middle of the right. The others then appear on the upper right corner and come down to the bottom left. 

the second of two videos


14 comments:

  1. Impressive and amazing catch Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Scott- it truly was amazing! ✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for your outstanding 2014 interview with Mike Clellend (which I listened to just today--first time!). And many thanks for your editing work on his books; they have been very helpful to me in recent months (late 2019). All blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for listening, and for your support! Glad to hear you found Mike's books helpful- I will let him know!

      Delete
  4. Gack! CLELLAND! (And to think I actually write for a living!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, great videos :) , and like Loquamur said: "Many thanks for your outstanding 2014 interview with Mike Clellend (which I listened to just today--first time!)."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine! This was the first time I have captured something on video, super exciting stuff! Also, glad to hear you enjoyed our interview- thanks for listening, and for your support!

      Delete
  6. 氨? 胺? 銨?

    Post published:2020-10-15
    Post category:最新消息

    他們分別是什麼呢
    氨(英語:Ammonia,或稱氨氣、無水氨,曾音譯作��、氬、阿摩尼亞,分子式為NH3)是無色氣體,有強烈刺激氣味(尿味),極易溶於水。常溫常壓下,1單位體積水可溶解700倍體積的氨。氨對地球上的生物相當重要,是所有食物和肥料的重要成分。氨也是很多藥物和商業清潔用品直接或間接的組成部分,具有腐蝕性等危險性質。
    由於氨有廣泛的用途,成為世界上產量最多的無機化合物之一,約八成用於製作化肥。2006年,氨的全球產量估計為1.465億噸,主要用於製造商業清潔產品。氨可以提供孤電子對,所以也是路易斯鹼。
    孤電子對-long pair不與其他原子或共享
    路易斯鹼-能夠給出電子對的分子
    胺(英語:amine)是氨分子(NH3)中的氫被烴基取代後形成的一類有機化合物,簡稱「胺」。胺類是含氮的有機化合物可視為氨的衍生物,因具有生理活性而被用作藥物,其中一個或以上的氫原子被烷基或芳香基取代。不建議將「胺(amine)寫成「氨」(ammonia),兩者意義與英文名稱不同。
    胺基(-NH2、-NHR、-NR2)是胺的官能團。如果氮原子連著羰基(C=O),那麼該化合物則稱為醯胺,其化學性質與胺並不相同。
    胺類性質似於氨,水溶液呈弱鹼性,易溶於酸中。
    銨(英語:Ammonium,舊譯作錏,化學式NH4+),又叫銨離子、銨根、銨根離子,是由氨分子衍生出的正一價、帶1個正電的離子。氨分子與一個氫正離子配位結合就形成銨根離子(氨提供孤電子對)。銨離子在化學反應中相當於金屬離子。
    https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B0%A8
    https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%83%BA
    https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%93%B5
    參考文獻

    ReplyDelete